Dreaming Dreaming

Very dreamy sounding song!

lots of variety of sounds and riffs in this one also!

I wasn't really digging the wooshing effect that happens after the drums kicked in. I felt sorta like it was taking away from the song. That's my only thing about it and that's a small thing so yeah this song is the bee's knees and it's elbows!

Awesome job!

8-BitCat responds:

Thanks! :3

Prime Light Prime Light

Very chill song!

Love the bass thump and especially that snare!

I think the variation you have in it is good enough this song should be left where it is.

Solid track!

Cubic Cubic

I really enjoy this composition.

Gives me a smile on my face when I listen to it.

Short? This song is longer than most songs played on the radio.

I personally enjoy longer songs because they are more of an experience from beginning to end like this one was! Great job!

Seprix responds:

Thanks. :3

I could have made this like 8 minutes.

Distorted Sakura(WIP) Distorted Sakura(WIP)

Hey i'm jamming to this.

Don't worry about genre just make music you like to make and this my friend is a pretty solid track.

Just wish there could be more thump in the bass drum. I'm a bassy man though. Nothing wrong with you just my preference.

Ectisity responds:

Glad you liked it :).
I've actually gotten some other feedbacks saying that the kick dosent sound right or that it dosen't really sound that powerful but I didn't think about that it needed more of a thump sound at qll. I'll try that right away.
Thank you so much for the feedback. It will help me alot :D.

Imminent Torment Imminent Torment

This is fucking suspenseful!

I like it. Nice composition.

I do hear torment....maybe add someone screaming in the background in pain?

Jay-Turner responds:

Thank you ! If i could sample screams of pain perhaps I would haha :)

Smiles Smiles

Hey 8-BitCat!

I feel you chose your tags perfectly for this song as it makes me want to have fun, dance, and smile.

It's really good I just feel the drums need to be a bit louder.

Great melodies though and nice progression.

8-BitCat responds:

1/1/14 (Instr.) 1/1/14 (Instr.)

I enjoyed this man kind of has an uplifting feel to me. Like good things will be on the horizon. I feel the drums should be a bit louder than the melody though. That's my preference but you know hip hop better than me.

Game Over (Instr.) Game Over (Instr.)

Needs more cowbell Mark!!!

MJ1 - My First Time MJ1 - My First Time

Great song! Really enjoyed the melodies in it. The drums i felt could have been a little bit more prominent but that's my taste yours could be completely different. I feel like it should also be a little longer but overall great job. :D

TheMadWasp responds:

Hey thanks, for reviewing!
I really just kinda improvised on the drums, looking back on them I feel like they could of definitely improved, maybe I'll do better on the next song.
Thanks again!
-Madjasper1

Single (Instr.) Single (Instr.)

Nice chill feeling beat.
The higher pitch crash is the one i think should have its volume lowered a bit but otherwise i'm digging this.

MDavidJohnson responds: